Social City Hacking With My Girlfriend

Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 by famela oreo in Labels:
2

My girlfriend is very fond of playing social city and it play it like her real life. And me as her boyfriend challenged her by all means of knowing who is the best player that can manage the city well. Of as a guy I don’t want to waste my ego just to leave her challenge even I don’t have enough skills playing this game and she had a good game on it since we didn’t have a relation yet.

Now, all I have to do is how to make a great advantage with her, using the internet, I found the website named cheaters code and make a deep browse on it and I found the social city hack that I can download for free. On a swipe of my hand I have the cheats for the social city, I ran it and make some modification on the cheat engine.

I’m preparing my hack for tomorrow battle between our hearts; I want to run it perfectly without losing my momentum and his trust that I can cheat her just for my pride in playing games. Before the game started I ran this Social City hack so I can easily make a placement later on for our match. With cheaters code I have the cheats that can boost up both the level and the money of my account and I can blame myself as a genius cheaters because my girlfriend treated me that I’m so weak in Social City. She didn’t know that I have the ace from cheaters code and that is the Social City Hack.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    sorry bro,
    i just download the file but that file only containing some poker software.
    so, i said that just a nonsense story of you.

  1. Anonymous says:

    go fvck yourself

Hi! Im Fam, I'm willing to hear you out.