One Man. One Country

Posted: Thursday, October 28, 2010 by famela oreo in Labels:
0

Even I don’t have enough skills in blogging I just want to try my luck in this field. I remember how Manny Pacman Pacquiao take the burden even he has been hit by many insult regarding with this accent in speaking Filipino even English. But what we can remember with Pacquiao is his greatness in boxing and on November 16, 2010 we will experience again the pound for pound champion of the world, pride of the entire Philippines.
I know that many of us are excited to watch Pacquiao vs Margarito but they don’t know how this become possible. Anyway let me share to you my experience on how I watch Pacquiao’s fight for free. If you don’t know me yet, I’m kind of very enthusiast in computer and internet hence I use this to stream online for free. I know we can consider the lots of ways here in the Philippines to see this match but definitely this is the most convenient way to experience most of Pacquiao’s fight even for the highlight and reply.

But not just alone since I read from the popular site where you can watch all Pacquiao’s fight, www.watchpacquiao.com you can also use sopcast to stream the movie. And the best with this site, they also feature other news aside from Pacman alone but also for his opponent this coming November 16, 2010, Antonio Margarito. Hope again, we will do it as a whole country just like what Manny wants and his goal in his every fight. One Man. One Country. One Victory.

0 comments:

Hi! Im Fam, I'm willing to hear you out.