Expect The Worst In Effective Cheats

Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 by famela oreo in
0

This is my personal story after I use the FrontierVille Cheats that I used to download the city of cheats. On the first place, I was so novice in this facebook games and that is the reason why I used to work with the cheats and download it from the site. And here I want to share my experience on what went on when I used this very effective cheats.

It was lazy afternoon that time and what came to my mind is to play FrontierVille in the computer. At the computer cafe I found out that there is competition on this game. On the sense that I don't have such a talent in playing FrontierVille but I know the website where I can download the cheats for this game. and that is tend to happened. I visit city of cheats and download the effective cheats from there until such time that I get enlisted as one of the contestant in frontierville tournament on the slide.

So before the game start, I open the cheat engine and the city of cheats and follow the all the guide on how to hack the experience and other cash item on Frontierville. I used this with all my might since I don't believe that this cheats will work and the only think I can share now is the effect of this cheats.

By the time that I used to input the code, I happened that this cheats is very effective, it gave me infinite money and cash that I need to run the game and other compensation that I can use on the game format. On that view, I don't have any expectation that frontierVille cheats will give me a good game.

That is the reason why I won the game but on the other day when I came back with the computer shop that I used to play the FrontierVille some of the other guy punched me and she scream at me that I'm a cheater and that is my story and experience in using the very effective hack for this game.

0 comments:

Hi! Im Fam, I'm willing to hear you out.