Hotel City Cheat Engine Will Surely Helps You

Posted: Thursday, April 22, 2010 by famela oreo in Labels: , ,
1

Build and get rich that is the word I always hear with my playmates while we play hotel city. We are on habit of playing that simulator game before we go home after the school class. With that game I can released all the stress of my school days made from me. Together with my friend I’m so happy knowing the different way to encourage myself for a new life. This is more than a game for us, this is our inspiration to go for a new next lesson after a tiring day of venturing into a new knowledge. Nevertheless this game help us survive an everyday life of tire as a student we our here just to play and we don’t have in our mind just to study.

Until such a day while we are playing Hotel City some of students asked us to get a deal on who is the most great player of the said game. On the side and loss of confidence I don’t have in mind to accept their challenge but my friend is very eager to beat them even we don’t know how since they are greatest on the said game and no one can ever get involve in their game play.

So I as a thinker of the team I think about how we can defeat our opponents until such time that my mind pump up of using some cheats and hack or even Hotel City Guide will do the job. With this third party program we can make an advantage with them and we can guarantee a win over them. I asked my friend if they are ready to use cheats in our opponents since we don’t have hope but to find them not so fair but with the use of cheating instead to get loss in shame.

Until the game was start I ran the cheat engine and hack the game. I’m a little bit nervous of knowing that we are dead in they will know that we are using cheats but for me this is the only solution to our problem. Then the game is on our side Poof! Like what my team expected we got the game and we are very happy winning over them.
Now it’s time to recognize the website I use some cheats. I remember the name of the website “cheaterscode” who made us to be the winner and I thank them for a clear instructions within how to use the hack. Thanks and More Power! for the Guide

1 comments:

  1. Charles says:

    thats sucks !

Hi! Im Fam, I'm willing to hear you out.