Optimizing theTwo Entries

Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 by famela oreo in Labels: ,
0

Its been a drought-blooding enough to raise the two cars in just 1 race. That's the lesson I learn in Rocreh Web Design. I think it because the source of my links are the same and the destination is different. After the first page of Drop Out is the dropping down of SEO SCi. I think alternative way to make it on the top since I have just only 2 days to go before the end of rocreh web design.

Anyway I learned a lesson from this rocreh web design I want to make it possible to win with my two entries I want to show all I've got that makes it so challenging with me. In rocreh web design is one of the biggest of challenge in my SEO skills and I want to test my self with this. In supporting 2 different entries gives me a shot unless it gives me a great lesson in SEO. May I share it to the end of the contest what I use as a strategy with this SEO.

In my first blog I use the underground linking. In which I optimized the 3 backup blogs with many different blogs and also the bookmarking. I try to optimize the supporting blog also to see hows the effect of this. I think it has a great effect but in very slow condition. I think it has an effect before 1 week of optimization.

While in my another entry I try to make a tremendous link from some of my friend's site. With this I can easily appreciate the effects while is the main advantage of side wide linking is the penalization that all the blogger usually evade. Rocreh web design is a great experiment to this two kind of link building and I am gladly knowing this two with the help of rocreh web design

0 comments:

Hi! Im Fam, I'm willing to hear you out.