Maybe the last Push

Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 by famela oreo in Labels: , ,
1

A 1 more day for Rocreh web design to up and I need to maintain my links and my post with all my blogs involving this rocreh web design. So far I want to share to you my two different SEO technique in link building. If you are a master in the said degree just pass this by but for novice in SEO just mind me your time and you will get some crunch of twist with this guide.

Underground link building is another way of optimizing in which you use 3 different supporting blog that may not crossing their link with each other. 3 backup link behind in that they have more blog supporting on it. At your main website focus the 3 blog to support in without crossing the link with each other. Just be greedy enough in making the all links for your main website. After than optimize the 3 blogs that supporting your main website. Blog review and and exchanging a link across the web will do the job. Until you will notice that your main website is earning a rank without direct optimization with it. In this case you can filter all the bad link that my weaken the rank of your main website. It goes like this before your main website dropped the position your supporting website will do.

That's the technique I used in Rocreh Web Design. Ignoring all the inlinks from different website, I try to filter this by my supporting blog. I optimize the supporting blog and also making a link on it from the other blogs so that it will make a good link. After a 1 month of optimization you will notice that your main website is earning a rank.

1 comments:

  1. Three way linking is also a good option for building inbound links without making the link structure in each website seem spamy. Isn't it ?

Hi! Im Fam, I'm willing to hear you out.