I'm Pulling my Drop at Rocreh Web Design

Posted: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 by famela oreo in Labels: ,
2

Dropout is on the second page and it seems that is getting a bad position last few week. But I can't blame it because it has only few links after all it has been positioned on the first page but not stable on Rocreh Web Design. Drop out is my experiment here at rocreh web design. Like what I've said I want to get high rank with drop out without graver back links.

Rocrehwebdesign.blogspot.com and Rocrehwebdesign.i.ph is my back up page it with a good news it placed under a very nice position. But my drop out are left in the middle pack. Now I want to concentrate all my backlinks with drop out let see what happen after a couple of days.

Rocreh Web Design is a great opportunity to experiment and try some other technique to get high rank. This is the best situation with a great compensation awaiting for the winner. I hope like me many students are will to venture for a new knowledge and play it very enjoyable.

2 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    Good Job and Good luck to you.
    I hope you remain on top.

  1. Always ka na sa itaas pre. banat gid ah..
    Good luck nlang.

Hi! Im Fam, I'm willing to hear you out.